Diane Pullen - Admin Personnel
- Assist Director/Consultants wherever necessary to produce reports, invoices, presentations, etc.
- Man reception and welcome clients
- Attend the telephone switchboard and take messages
- Update Medway Joblist and pass details to London office
- Maintain Medway diary and TMC contact lists
- Maintain stocks of business cards and office forms
- Maintain Indexed library
- Order charts, books, stationery, stamps, etc as required
- Receive incoming post and deliveries
- Update test equipment register and ensure Medway monitors’ calibration certificates are current
- Ensure job files are up-to-date and archive as necessary
- Conduct business in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures
- Complying with the requirements of the company’s Quality Manual
Diane joined the TMC Medway office in 2002 as office manager/secretary to Colin Hewitt and is first point of contact on reception.
Diane now assists all surveyors in our Medway office with secretarial duties and day-to-day office management.
+44 (0) 1634 366 300