- Assist Directors / Consultants wherever necessary to produce reports, invoices, etc.
- Man the reception and welcome clients
- Attend the telephone switchboard and take messages
- Update the electronic Joblist
- Maintain electronic diary, TMC contact lists, and archive records
- Maintain stocks of business cards
- Arrange annual client and staff party
- Provide facilities and refreshments for presentations and meetings.
- Maintain Indexed library
- Order charts as required
- Maintain stamps stock and paperwork for international couriers
- Receive incoming post and deliveries
- Order couriers and monitor courier performance
- Conducts business in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures
- Complying with the requirements of the Company’s Quality Manual
Previously Laura worked for Moores Rowland Accountants as a Secretary in the Small Business Unit for 2 years.
Laura has worked for TMC since 1990 and is the first point of contact at TMC on reception. Laura assists the Directors/Consultants with all their secretarial needs, and also arranges their travel.