Raja Izawati - Admin Personnel
- Assist Directors / Consultants wherever necessary to produce reports, invoices, etc.
- Man the reception and welcome clients
- Attend the telephone switchboard and take messages
- Update the electronic Joblist
- Maintain electronic diary, TMC contact lists, and archive records
- Maintain stocks of business cards
- Arrange annual client and staff party
- Provide facilities and refreshments for presentations and meetings.
- Maintain Indexed library
- Order charts as required
- Maintain stamps stock and paperwork for international couriers
- Receive incoming post and deliveries
- Order couriers and monitor courier performance
- Conducts business in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures
- Complying with the requirements of the Company’s Quality Manual
Previously Iza worked for various law firms as a Legal Secretary for 10 years. Iza is new in TMC having only just started in November 2013 and is the first point of contact at TMC on reception.
Iza assists the Directors/Consultants with all their secretarial needs, and also arranges their travel.