|Office:||+44 (0) 1634 366 300|
|Mobile:||+44 (0)7765 677 058|
• Full member of the British Association of Cargo Surveyors
• Cargo refrigeration course Cambridge Refrigeration Technology
• Certificate of Competency Class 4 Deck (Chief Officer Extended European)
• BTEC Certificate in Nautical Studies
• Marine Engine Operators Licence (750KW F.G.) (1500KW E.E.T.A)
Paul joined TMC in late 2016, before this he was employed, for 14 years, by two well-known Marine and Cargo surveying companies, carrying out all manner of vessel and cargo related surveys, representing, amongst others, the interests of vessels owners, P and I, lawyers, charterers, cargo insurers, brokers and cargo receivers. Subsequently, Paul formed his own independent cargo surveying company, which successfully operated in the region for 10 years.
During his surveying career, Paul gained experience in all aspects of Marine and Cargo surveying, but has always placed emphasis on and holds a reputation for expertise in fresh produce and perishable cargo carried by sea, air or land.
Prior to starting his surveying career Paul obtained his Class 4 (Deck) Certificate of Competency whilst sailing on board small bulk/general cargo vessels, trading in the extended European areas. Paul then transferred to the offshore sector and sailed on offshore supply/AHTS vessels, primarily in the North Sea.