Key Skills: Salvage and Wreck Removal Operations, SCOPIC Disputes, Distressed Cargo Management and Surveying, General Average Surveying, Financial Forecasting and Cost Analysis.
Kevin joined TMC (Marine Consultants) Ltd in 2013, having worked previously with global salvage contractors, in both operational and commercial roles. Since joining TMC, Kevin has worked closely on a number of salvage and wreck removal projects, and has been instrumental in building TMC’s presence in the area of general average and distressed cargo management.
Kevin was appointed to the Lloyd’s Panel of Special Casualty Representatives in January 2017.
Notable cases include:
• SCF TOMSK – Salvage
• NEW FLAME – Wreck Removal
• VINCA GORTHON – Wreck Removal
• RENA – Wreck Removal
• HANJIN ITALY – GA Surveyor and Distressed Cargo Management
• KIRAN – Salvage
• HOEGH OSAKA – Distressed Cargo Management
• SEWOL – Wreck Removal
• MAERSK KARACHI – GA Surveyor
• MODERN EXPRESS – Distressed Cargo Management
• MSC DANIELA – Distressed Cargo Management
• KEA TRADER – Salvage (SCR) and Wreck Removal
Early in his career, he served for 4 years as a navigator in the US Coast Guard, and developed his commercial acumen in the finance industry.